The Summer four-pack is underway! Click on the ToT logo on the left to see the full schedule.
As always, if you have a speaker or a topic in mind, contact Allie! (We are currently planning our Fall six-pack!)
Click on a link below to watch a video from one of our previous speakers:
*NEW* Theology of the Body: Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life
(Fr. Jonathan Meyer, All Saints Parish)
Am I Crazy, Lord?
How to know all this God and Church stuff is real (Paul Hengesbach, St. Bartholomew parishioner)
(Jessica and Grady Bissey, St. Bartholomew parishioners)
Finding God in Unlikely Places
(Cheryl McSweeney, Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House)
The Great Mystery
(Fr. Jerry Byrd, St. Mary, St. Ann, and St. Joseph)
Were the Saints Ever Ugly?
(Fr. Jude McPeak, St. Paul Catholic Center)
Ask a Priest
: All of your Catholic questions answered (Fr. Randy Summers, St. Bartholomew)
Vocations: Consecrated Life
(Sr. Jennifer Mechtild Horner with Sr. Heather Jean, Our Lady of Grace Monastery)
What Never Was
: The misconceptions and myths behind annulments (Sherrie McDonald)
A look at the Christian presence in the Holy Land and the Church's response (Richard Sontag)
The Third Way
: Homosexuality and the Catholic Church (John-Andrew O'Rourke and Branden Stanley, Blackstone Films)
>Watch the INTRO and Q&A
from The Third Way ToT
Scaling the Mountain
- What you need to know about the Seven Deadly Sins (Fr. Tim Wyciskalla)
Does Our Faith Allow Us to Judge Others?
(Judge Steve Heimann)
Indiana's Death Penalty
- Myth v. Reality (Donna Keogh)
Why do bad things happen to good people?
(Deacon Bill Jones)
Mary & the Saints
- Why should I care about them? (Katie Sahm)
Ask a Priest
- Your Catholic questions answered (Fr. Doug Marcotte)
Your Life is a Story
- Read it, live it, tell it! (Scott Williams)
Is that idolatry?
- The meaning behind all that Catholic "stuff" (Sister Loretto Emenogu)
Are we just glorified gorillas?
- Making sense of the science vs. religion debate (Dr. Matt Sherman)
: Is it really worth waking up for every weekend? (Fr. Aaron Pfaff)
But it's mine!
- Returning to God what you've been given. (Deacon Steve House)
Could you speak up, Lord?
- Listening to God's voice in you life (Fr. Eric Augenstein)
Love vs. Lust
: What's the difference? (Brie Anne Eichhorn)
Am I my Brother's Keeper
? - Catholic Social Teaching and YOU (Jan Banister)
Literally or Literarily?
- How do Catholics interpret the Bible? (Fr. Doug Marcotte)
Why do you call him 'Father?'
- The role of the ordained priest in the Church. (Fr. Patrick Beidelman)
The Seven Sacraments
: Made-up rituals or divinely instituted fonts of grace? (Fr. Guy Roberts)
Are Catholics Bigots? - Understanding the Church's teaching on Same-Sex Attraction
Rules vs. Relationship
Why Be Catholic?
(Bishop Christopher Coyne)
Are you saved?
- Understanding the Catholic perspective of salvation" (Fr. Jerry Byrd)
Can't I just tell God?
- A closer look at Confession" (Fr. Paul Fagan, CP)
- Sex according to God's plan" (Rebecca Ramsey, RN)
Why are we here
? - Discovering your purpose in life and how to pursue it with passion" (Matt Faley)
Catholic Edition (Fr. Peter Marshall)
Heaven, Hell, and... Purgatory?
(Seminarian Daniel Bedel)
2012- Is this the END?
Are you ready for the 'final days'? (Fr. Paul Schloemer, OFM Conv.)